Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slipstream ( GCTGB8) Adel

This is probably one of my favourite caches in terms of the find itself. Very cleverly hidden, I don't know how The Barramundi team found this spot but it's a great cache. The GPS coordinates will take you to somewhere that is not the prettiest place you've ever been but I know that as soon as I got there, I got excited because I knew were I would have to start looking for the cache.
















I found the cache pretty easily, it's not a hard find, but it's still a good one. I'd reccomend this one for new cachers because it's a really good way for them to get they're hands dirty and get them poking around places and in a hunting mood. The cache itself too is a good one with heaps of swaps and pens.
















Thanks heaps to The Barramundi's for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment