Friday, December 19, 2008

The Bridge of Death! (GCQHDQ) Adel

Probably one of the best landscaped areas I've seen while caching and a lame milestone, but my 10th cache find. I'm pretty happy with that considering i've only been doing it two weeks, been doing it on my own and only relying on my crappy phone GPS to get me through.















I've always loved this area and have sat here many times while at uni taking a break. I now have another reason to enjoy it. The foot traffic was more than normal because of graduations but I managed to get the cache and take a few nice snaps. Was the perfect day for this cache.





























This one is pretty easy to find, especially if you have the hint. But even without it, there's not really many options for searching hehehehehe. The box is nicely camouflaged and doubt that it would be found by accident. It was however in pretty bad shape and the hinges were broken. But the lid was still very tight and I made sure that it was tight again when I put it back.
















I left the wooden clothespeg that you can see in the picture (along with my calling card :p) and took the glow in the dark frog thing you can see in the picture. Cool little cache, nice walk, very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment