Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fourth (GCX0RF) Adel

This is a local one to me. I'd tried to save all my local ones because I like to keep them for when I feel like a short walk and a cache, almost like my personal stash hehehehe.















This cache is next to a service station which I actually fill up at all the time and the station is meters away from the cache! Anyway, the reason I decided to do this cache was that I had been holding onto the Lucky Black travel bug for 2 weeks and I know you aren't supposed to hold on to them for that long. I wasn't going to get a chance to do some caching for a while so I thought I'd send the bug into the wild.















There was a big swarm of bees around where it looked like the cache was and so I waited for a bout an hour and looked again and found the cache. There is a nice park and playground area and I did take pictures but for some reason they arent on my phone, so next time im there ill get pics and update.

Anyway, left the bug there. This will be my last post for about a week or so. I'm off to Halls Gap for New Years and I hope to report back with all the caching i've done there.

No comments:

Post a Comment