Tuesday, December 23, 2008

EVENT: A Xmas Pub Lunch 20 at The Cumbi (GC1JM6P)

This was my first event cache and I was really excited to meet everyone just because I had began to feel like I was the only human alive who did geocaching. I was also excited to learn that this actually counted as finding a cache!















Despite having to wait an ungodly 2 hours for my schnitzel, I had a great time. Everyone who I met was really great and I got some good tips for caching and a couple of hints for a few I was struggling with.














I was surprised how many people there were! When driving into town I was actually concerned I wouldn't be able to find the cachers and may have to ask around. But luckily it was a large and friendly group.















I really hope there are more of these things as I really enjoyed the chance to meet some fellow cachers. I unfortunately didn't get around to meeting everyone who was there and I look forward to getting this chance at the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment