Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LTC:Q6 (GC10C0G) Adel

This one was easy once I got to the right place, but my navigation skills were off today! I went around in the biggest circle, but was worth it for this view I got:















I was literally climbing up some steep slopes, crossing rivers, and coming quite close to some lizards too! I did also potentially trespass on what seemed to be someone's land. Eventually though, I went back to the main path and put my GPS onto guidance mode, which got me to the coordinates quite quickly.

When I was there I found something which I thought was the cache:















I thought this was nifty camo and figured a notebook would fit nicely into the tape hole. I also thought the whole thing may come apart. It didn't though. I was going to do the whole cache in trash out thing, but I left this here because I think it may give good ideas for another cache hide! Also, it's a bit of a distraction from the real cace!

For anyone else planning on finding the cache, this is what I can see from the coordinates:















And here is what the cace looks like (note, I haven't given away completely how to find it, you may need to do a bit of hunting hehehe):

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

No comments:

Post a Comment