Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aussie Aussie Aussie (GCTGB4) Adel

This was a nice easy one, great for my first Adelaide find! This one would be great to get people started on Geocaching because it's fairly obvious once you have reached the coordinates.















I live right near the conservation park and would have walked past these huts about a million times. I never came across the cache though! On seeing the cache, I was surprised that it hadn't been taken or cleared by rangers!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «




Hopefully the ease of the find means that maybe people come across it by accident and get interested in geocaching. This cache had heaps of cool stuff inside. I took a "Jeans for Genes Day" Badge and left a clothes peg. I was tempted to take the crab in the photo, but decided that it wasn't a fair trade.















Thanks to the Barramundi's for a great cache!

No comments:

Post a Comment