Friday, December 19, 2008

Gobbledegeek (GC10670) Adel

So I had planned to map out my day's caches strategically so that they were in some sort of order. This one however led me astray and I forgot that it was a puzzle cache! I figured out the puzzle fairly easily because of my IT background and found the real coordinates















When I walked through here the first time, thought it would make a nice spot for a cache which I why I took the picture initially! Little did I know I had pretty much walked straight past it! That picture is pretty much on the coordinates. Had I turned around I would have seen:





























Once you have the clue, it says specifically where the cache is. Here is a picture:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «


I'm surprised that there hasn't been more environmental damage to this cache. If I had a plastic baggy I would have put the notebook in it. Must be a tough container that it's in. Anyway, nice cache, my first puzzle one and I have learned to do the puzzle first!

No comments:

Post a Comment