Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12:34 5/6/07 (GC12GRT) Adel

Today was my graduation and I knew I'd have some time to kill before the ceremony and so after solving the puzzle on this one the night before I figured I'd quickly find it.















The puzzle wasn't too bad for me, especially considering that the degree I was graduating from was Mathematical and Computer Science and just last semester I did a course on Number Theory :-p. My parents thought I was quite odd but once they saw the cache they were surprised that the sport actually existed and that I wasn't just rambling.















I was very excited to find a Travel Bug (Lucky Black) in the cache as this was my first travel bug find. I just HAD to take it. I stupidly didn't bring a pen and so I couldn't write in the log and I didn't even have my calling card on me and so I will most likely visit this one again.














Luckily I had my lighter on my and so I used that for swaps. Didn't know what the policy for swaps with Travel Bugs were but figured id contribute anyway. This put a smile on my face for what was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment