Sunday, March 8, 2009

Southbank (GCNWD8) Melb

This is another cache that I actually found a while ago but lost the pictures for. I love Melbourne's Southbank walk and all the highly priced restaurants that you walk past. Also, there's usually a bit of street performing going along to. I describe it as Rundle Mall with a lake next to it.















This cache is really cool and you have to go under the bridge to get it. I was feeling game to bring my phone along on this one because I could have easily fell in! You have to be a bit careful of muggles on this one too because it's usually got a fairly high level of foot traffic, but its subtle enough to just sneak away.
















The cache is easy enough to find with lots of goodies inside. I was glad to share this cahce with a couple of friends and we all signed the logbook. This is is pretty easy to find so if you are ever strolling down the yarra and want to con some people into geocaching, this is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment