Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Batman's Hill (GC14YM) Melb

The little boy in me got really excited when I found the title of this one. I was kind of disappointed when I quickly figured out that it didn't mean Batman as in the, it mean John Batman pioneer of Melbourne. I was actually waiting for my bus back home when I decided to kill the time by finding this one.















While the name did disappoint me, the view was nice from the cache location and I did learn a bit about the history of the city of Melbourne. I actually saw the cache straight away and am surprised that it hasn't been muggled yet! I tried to hide it a bit better than the last person did and hopefully it did the trick.
















No actual cache shot for this one, just a bit of the scenery. This cache was kind of last minute and I was pretty tired at the time so my photography enthusiasm was not with me at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment