Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BT VI – The Big Men Fly (GCN1EC) Melb

The MCG was hell to get too because you had to go all the way around it due to preparations for the Tennis in Rod Laver arena and the surrounding area. I actually was going to find another cache but didn't find that one and this was close by and I didn't want to waste my walk.















As you can see, the park where the cache is is quite serene and you get a nice view of the MCG and some of the cityscape. I actually could have found my way here quite easily had I gone on the right road and not tried to navigate my way through renovations.















I had a nice sit in the park while i filled in the log and had a bit of a look at what was in the cache. I couldn't resist the Thomas the Tank Engine travel bug and so I took it and left a new pen due to the one in there seeming to be a bit low. Liked this cache, made the walk seem worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment