Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stepping Stones (GC1CTQ6) Halls Gap

After finding the Elephant's Hide cache, I was glad that the team wanted to look for more. I searched using my phone to see where there was a nearby cache and found one in this little area across from the main section of the town.















There were loads of muggles around, either accross the street at the shops or sitting in nearby parks. Luckily we had a few of us so as to distract muggles while a few looked. Once again, I refrained from searching for the cache to give one of the crew a taste for caching.















The cache was found pretty easily and I'm actually surprised it hasn't been mistaken for litter. We tried to hide and camoflage it a bit better so that it didn't get muggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment