Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quasimodo's Dream V2.0 (GCHHHF) Melb

It wasn't until bout 200m from the cache that I realized that I had in fact been to this place before earlier last year. I went at about 12:30ish and so the bells were actually ringing. You should definitely go during the times recommended on the description otherwise there will be no bells which isn't tragic but the bells add to the experience I think.















There is a really nice view of the river and of the city from where the GPS takes you and there are lots of runners and walkers which you will cross on your way to the cache. I was expecting some dark cathedral when I first looked at the name of the cache, but I was pleasantly surprised.















I almost gave up on looking for this one after doing a thorough search of the area, including sneaking around under the stairwell (getting very dirty). I remembered though that this was a 3 difficulty rating and that I may need to look a bit harder. I did and found the cache!















I was tempted to take the puppy coin but I had no swaps on me and also the aim is to get to New Zealand and I have no plans to visit there any time soon and so just wrote in the log, left a calling card and put the cache back.

No comments:

Post a Comment