Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pig Out (GC19VDR) Melb

I actually found this one a while ago but could not find where I had put my pictures for it! This one is in the suburb of Box Hill in Melbourne. It's a nice little place with quite a few little oriental restaurants nearby.















The coordinates take you to this little church and the clue is REALLY helpful and clever in helping find the cache. I must admit, this cache is probably one of the cleverest hides ive seen and one that really made me feel like a spy because it's very well placed.















I had a friend with me at the time and as usual, i let them find the cache so that they'd get bitten by the caching bug and be addicted! This is a great first cache for anyone because the clue is helpful but still cryptic enough to be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment