Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cooking School (GCWZ04) Melb

This was another cache that had previously eluded me. The last time I was here I didn't have a lot of time to search for the cache and also there were a lot of muggles dues to renovations happening. I love caches like this where it is just a plain old building that you would normally just walk by.















As you can see, my camera wasn't acting at it's best here, but I think that adds to the dullness of the scene. Usually one would walk (quite quickly probably) past this scene and not think twice. The time I went was very muggle free and I was able to find the cache quite easily.















As you can see, the hydrant on the right is open and the handle to the door of it seems to be broken and hence I thought that the cache may be inside here as it would mean that it would be accessible. After searching it throughly, I decided it wasn't there and searched another place for it. I found it!















I had no swaps and so I just left my calling card and a note in the log and took nothing. I love finding caches which have tricked me in the past, makes me think that i'm improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment